We're happy to announce that the Supply Shop is now available for online orders. Argentum will be open Thursdays & Fridays from 12 - 5 pm for order pick-ups and shopping one person at a time:
• Supplies, materials, and equipment can be ordered in advance through the online store by selecting the in-store pick-up or preferred shipping option
• If picking up, you'll receive a follow-up email when your order is received and ready for pick-up
• Orders may also be placed by phone during our new open hours
• If the item you'd like is not listed on our site please call or email us
Our classes will resume in June and all currently registered students will be contacted to reschedule, followed by our waitlisted students and then open to general public.
We will have protocols in place to ensure social distancing and the health and safety of our students and customers:
• Classes will be limited to 6 students.
• frequent hand washing and sanitizing
• there will be a hand sanitizer tower at entrance
• N95 face masks will be supplied for each student and teacher
• tools will be sterilized before and after use
• shared area work stations will be used in coordinated time slots and disinfected between use
• markings on floors for proper physical distancing
Meet our Instructors
At Argentum, our instructors will share their skills and knowledge in the art of traditional silversmithing, using professional tools, equipment and techniques. Our instructors have obtained their knowledge through credited professional training and years of experience in the industry.