All the basic hand tools you'll need to start silversmithing, and includes a toolbox to hold all these goodies:
- Bench pin & anvil
- 6" metal ruler
- Grobet half-round hand file, cut 4
- Economy Set of Needle files, set of 6, cut 2
- Ring mandrel, with sizes 1-16
- Finger gauge, in half sizes 1-15
- Rawhide mallet, 6 oz
- Supreme Ball peen hammer, 4 oz
- German saw frame, 4"
- Center punch/scribe
- Safety glasses
- Set of 4 pliers (flat, chain, round, side cutters)
- Lubricant - beeswax
- Saw blades, 3/0 (x12)
- 1 mm/#58 twist drills (x1)
- Sandpaper - one sheet each 320, 400, 600 grit
Limited availability for purchase in the shop or online.
***A great addition to this kit is a half-round bending pliers and a ring clamp.